Meet some of our most dedicated fans who tell us why they love RYVITA®.
- Name: Juliet Harbutt
- Occupation: Very greedy cheese person who created the British Cheese Awards so I would never run out of cheese
- Location: Heart of the Cotswolds
- What is your favourite topping?
- There isn’t a single cheese I can think of that doesn’t add to the pleasure of crunching down on a Ryvita – but a squishy, voluptuous washed rind cheese [they are the ones with orange sticky, smelly rinds] on a base of freshly chopped tomatoes and parsley is hard to beat. My mother however used to give me Ryvita for my school lunch with butter, vegemite and walnuts and I still love it!
- How would you describe healthy eating?
- I definitely live to eat rather than eat to live – food plays an integral part in my life and every meal is a balance of the main food groups as well as taste and texture. I do eat a lorra lorra cheese but it is much healthier than you would think – cheddar is only 34.5% fat and soft runny brie-type cheeses are around 23% - as most people think cheeses is around 60 -70% fat that makes it half fat!
- Where is the weirdest/most interesting place you have eaten RYVITA®?
- On a ski trip on Mt Ruapehu - an active volcano in New Zealand – as I went up the chair lift
- What is your ultimate cheese?
- With over 700 British cheeses to choose from and another few thousand fabulous cheeses made around the world how could I choose! But I am very fond of my yaks milk cheese necklace from Bhutan. and of course Blue Monday which I created is also a favourite!
- Which of our new Crackers for Cheese do you prefer and why?
- I love the Golden Rye Ryvita® because it is so much harder and less messy than other crackers and has a real depth of flavour without overpowering the cheese
- What is your favourite accompaniment to our Golden Rye Ryvita® Crackers for Cheese?
- It is hard to beat blue cheese squished on a cracker with a slither of pickled walnut!
- Who would be your dream dinner party guests?
- Nelson Mandela, J K Rowling, chef Peter Gordon, Colin Firth, Maggie Smith and Prue Leith
- Win 2 tickets to the Great British Cheese Festival in Cardiff plus a signed copy of Juliet Harbutts 'The World Cheese Book'
To enter, simply tell us your favourite British cheese.
Competition closes midnight 14th September. Please read our terms and conditions before entering.
Please enter your answer in the comment box below. Good Luck!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED - THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ENTRIES, THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.