RYVITA® Terms and conditions
British Cheese Week Competition - Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK & NI residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited, their agents, third parties, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. One entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
3. To enter, simply leave a comment on our ‘Ryveaters - Juliet Harbutt’ page telling us your favourite British cheese.
4. The closing date for entries is midnight on 14th September 2011. Entries received after that closing date will not be considered.
5. The judges will randomly select a winner, under independent supervision, on 15th September. The winners will be notified by email within 3 days of the draw date. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner shall receive a 2x Adult tickets to the Great British Cheese Festival at Cardiff Castle, Cardiff, Wales and a signed copy of Juliet Harbutt's 'The World Cheese Book' . Accommodation and travel to and from the event are not included in the prize.
8. If any winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts within 2 days of first email notification we reserve the right to re-allocate the prize, in which case the original winner will forfeit any rights to the prize.
9. Prizes will be sent to the winner within 7 days of receiving notification of the winning entry. We do not take any responsibility for prizes lost, damaged or broken in the post.
10. No cash or other alternative is available, but in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. All copyright in entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries to develop potential products for sale in the UK. No additional payment will be made for using entries in a commercial product.
12. Participants’ stories may be uploaded onto the RYVITA® website, www.ryvita.co.uk, Facebook and Twitter feeds. Participants’ nominations may be used in future RYVITA® newsletters.
13. The Promoter has no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason, we will not accept entries with lewd or rude language. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
14. The name and county of residence for the winner will be available from The Promoter after 19th September 2011.
15. No purchase is necessary.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition to accepting any prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
19. By entering the promotion you are accepting these terms and conditions.
The promoter is The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited, Holme Mills, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire SG18 9JY
Tel: 0800 587 8901 or email us via www.ryvita.co.uk. Any complaints regarding this competition should be sent to this address.