RYVITA® Terms and conditions
June 2012 Prize Draw Promotion- Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over only, and excluding employees (and their immediate families) of The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. One entry per person is allowed. Bulk entries made from trade or consumer groups, joint entries and entries made on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
3. To enter, simply leave a comment on our 'Ryveaters – Kelly Hoppen MBE’ webpage (http://www.ryvita.co.uk/about/ryveaters/kelly-hoppen ) answering this question – “What is your favourite thing about Britain?”
4. The closing date for entries is midnight on Saturday 30th June. Entries received after that closing date will not be considered.
5. The judges will randomly select 1 winner from the entries on 3rd July 2012. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw date. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner will win a Limited Edition Celebration RYVITA tin designed by Kelly Hoppen MBE, a signed copy of her book, ‘Kelly Hoppen Style’ and one each of our union jack Crispbread packs (Original, Dark Rye, Multigrain, Sesame). 5 runners up will also be randomly selected and will win one of each of our union jack Crispbread packs (Original, Dark Rye, Multigrain, Sesame).
7. If any winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts within 28 days of first email notification the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the prize, in which case the original winner will forfeit any rights to the prize.
8. Prizes will be sent to the winner within 28 days of receiving notification of the winning entry. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for prizes lost, damaged or broken in the post.
9. No cash or other alternative is available and the prize is non-transferable.
10. All copyright in prize draw entries (including, without limitation, in participants’ comments) is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries to develop potential products for sale in the UK, in its marketing materials or for any other commercial purpose. No payment will be made by the Promoter for using entries. Participants waive any and all moral rights (as defined in section 77-83 Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) they may have in their entries.
11. Participants’ comments may be uploaded onto the Ryvita website (www.ryvita.co.uk), the Promoter’s Facebook page and Twitter feeds and may be included on the Promoter’s newsletters.
12. The Promoter has no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. The Promoter will not accept entries which include any lewd or rude language.
13. The name and county of residence for the winner will be available from the Promoter [by post/email] upon request after 4th July 2012.
14. No purchase is necessary to enter into this promotion.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, costs or expenses incurred as a result of entering into this promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, or system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion and reserves the right to suspend operation of this website at any time without notice.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The Promoter also reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative prize of similar value without notice.
17. By entering into this promotion you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court
The promoter is The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited, Holme Mills, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire SG18 9JY.
Tel: 0800 587 8901 or email us via www.ryvita.co.uk. Any complaints regarding this promotion should be sent to this address.