RYVITA® Terms and conditions
October competition - Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK and NI residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited, their agents, third parties, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
3. The Promotion will run from Monday 10th October 2011 to Monday 31st October 2011 (midnight)
4. To enter, submit your recipe onto the Ryvita recipe page on “www.ryvita.co.uk” (https://www.ryvita.co.uk/recipes/recipe-submit) All entries received in the promotion will be available to view on the website once The Promoter has moderated the recipe.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entries which are crude, duplicates or otherwise inappropriate.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted.
7. At the end of the Promotion, The Promotor will randomly choose one entry who will win 2 tickets to MasterChef Live 2011 at Olympia, London under independent supervision. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. MasterChef Live runs from the 11th to the 13th November 2011 and the tickets can be used for any one of these dates. 5 runners up will each receive a RYVITA® tin and 3xRYVITA® Thins.
8. Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize.
9. If any winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts within 28 days of first email notification we reserve the right to re-allocate the prize, in which case the original winner will forfeit any rights to the prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision regarding any part of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prizes will be sent to the winner within 28 days of receiving notification of the winning entry. We do not take any responsibility for prizes lost, damaged or broken in the post.
12. No cash or other alternative is available, but in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. All copyright in entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries to develop potential products for sale in the UK. No additional payment will be made for using entries in a commercial product.
14. Participants’ recipes will be used on the RYVITA® website, Facebook and Twittter and may be used on future RYVITA® newsletters and packaging.
15. The Promoter has no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason, we will not accept entries with lewd or rude language. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
16. No purchase is necessary.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition to accepting any prize.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
20. By entering the promotion you are accepting these terms and conditions.
The Promoter is The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited, Holme Mills, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire SG18 9JY
Tel: 0800 587 8901 or email us via www.ryvita.co.uk. Any complaints regarding this competition should be sent to this address.