RYVITA® Terms and conditions1. This competition is open to UK residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited, their agents, third parties, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. One newsletter registration per person. Newsletter registrations on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
3. To enter, simply sign up to our newsletter at http://www.ryvita.co.uk/ladies-that-crunch
4. One winner will be chosen at random at the end of each month from all the newsletter registrations on a monthly basis. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw date
5. The winner will win a month’s supply of RYVITA® products. This will consist of 1xSweet Onion Crispbread, 1xFruit Crunch Crispbread, 1xDark Rye Crispbread, 1xPumpkin Seed Crispbread, 1xOriginal Crackerbread, 1xWholegrain Crackerbread, 2xSweet Chilli Thins, 2xMultigrain Thins, 3xCream Cheese and Chive Minis, 3xSalt and Vinegar Minis and 3xSweet Chilli Minis.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. If any winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts within 28 days of first email notification we reserve the right to re-allocate the prize, in which case the original winner will forfeit any rights to the prize.
8. Prizes will be sent to the winner within 28 days of receiving notification of a winning entry. We do not take any responsibility for prizes lost, damaged or broken in the post.
9. No cash or other alternative is available, but in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
10. The name and country of the winner and the names of the judges will be available on request.
11. All copyright in entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries to develop potential products for sale in the UK. No additional payment will be made for using entries in a commercial product.
12. The winners name may be uploaded onto the RYVITA® website, www.ryvita.co.uk , Facebook and Twitter feeds. Participants’ name may be used in future RYVITA® newsletters.
13. The promoter has no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason, we will not accept entries with lewd or rude language. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
14. No purchase is necessary.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition to accepting any prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
18. By entering the promotion you are accepting these terms and conditions.
The promoter is The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited, Holme Mills, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire SG18 9JY
Tel: 0800 587 8901 or email us via www.ryvita.co.uk . Any complaints regarding this competition should be sent to this address.