luxurious vacious lunchbox treat!
- RYVITA® Multigrain Crispbread
- half pack ryvita crumbled
- butter or marg
- two packets soft cream cheese
- low fat cream
- choose what you like.. olives chopped baby tomatoes deseeded and chopped, raw onions chopped, herns of your choice.(basil is gre
- half a doz digestive biscuits if you choose to mix the base i find its better like this.
melt the butter and mix in with ryvita. (i use a half and half ryvita and digestive biscuit mix) press into a lined tin or flan dish. whip up the cream a little and mix in the cream cheese. then fold in raw veg herbs or other tasty ingredients you have laying around. fancy it up with more herbs on the top and cool off in the fridge until needed. makes a great lunch snack all week or to put out with friends with a fresh salad.. I don't eat Ryvita to loose weight simply because I love them.