Name: Sophie Ashwell
What do you do? I watch the pennies here at Ryvita and make sure we are paying the best price for things.
What’s your favourite Ryvita?
I am a massive fan of Crackerbread - with a bit of low fat cheese spread and cucumber it is my favourite lunchtime snack!
Every year there are Christmas leftovers after the big day, what do you do with yours?
I usually keep everything sealed and have a few friends round over Christmas at some point to play some games, few glasses of bucksfizz and enjoy the remnants of dinner!
This month we are talking about how to enjoy January when we know pennies are tight – do you have any hints and tips to share?
I work to a budget quite often to save pennies, so would recommend:
- Scouring the internet – there are so many voucher websites now you can get offers on most purchases so no need to pay full price!
- I always try and ask myself ‘do I really need that?!’ especially when it comes to buying chocolate! This has helped to stop me making impulse purchases and regretting it!
- Have nights in with friends instead of nights out! I try and get all my friends round for dinner rather than going out ,with the deals you can get now in supermarkets it’s much cheaper and usually a lot more fun!
- Ebay! anything I want that may be a bit pricey I always check on ebay for one either brand new or second hand, it’s a lifesaver!
- Freecycle – Again so handy when you need little things for around the house, and it’s all free!!
WIN 1 OF 50 RYVITA® TINS!
This month, not only are we giving you the chance to watch an exclusive viewing of our new TV ad , but we are also giving you the chance to win one of our RYVITA® Tins. To enter simply answer this simple question about our new TV ad - Which type of cheese do we feature on our Sweet Onion Ryvita? Is it Cheddar, Brie or Goat's Cheese? (a little tip - click here to watch our new ad!)
To get your answer over to us, simply use the comments box below.
Please read our terms and conditions before entering. Competition closes at midnight on the 31st January - Good Luck!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES. WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED SHORTLY. GOOD LUCK!