RYVITA® Terms and conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to in it) sets out the terms and conditions of use on which you make use of our website www.ryvita.co.uk (Site), whether as a guest. Please read these terms carefully before you start to use the Site. By using our Site, you indicate that you accept these Terms and Conditions of use and that you agree to abide by and be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, please refrain from using our Site.
Information About Us
www.ryvita.co.uk is a site operated by The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited. ("RYVITA®" "we" "us" or "our"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 00245345 and have our registered office at Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QY. Our main trading address is The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited, Holme Mills, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 9JY. Our VAT number is GB186047547
Accessing Our Site
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time of for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are responsible or making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our Site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The names, images and logos identifying RYVITA®. or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of RYVITA®. and/or third parties. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of RYVITA® or any other third party.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use our Site content in any way. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of our Site’s content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Subject to an express permissions contained in these Terms and Conditions any other use of our Site's content requires the prior written permission of RYVITA®.
You agree to use our Site only for lawful purposes in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and our Site's Acceptable Use Policy, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of our Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our Site.
Disclaimers And Limitation Of Liability
OUR SITE'S CONTENT, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, LOGOS AND ICONS REGARDING OR RELATING TO RYVITA® AND/OR ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (OR TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES), IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ON AN "IS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR ANY KIND OF WARRANTY MADE (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW) TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY.
Under no circumstances will RYVITA® be liable for any of the following losses or direct indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue, anticipated profits or contracts; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) wasted management or office time or (g) losses suffered by third parties, whether cause by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable arising from the use of our Site regardless of the form of action, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
RYVITA® does not warrant that functions contained in our Site's content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that our Site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs.
Monthly prize draw
1. This competition is open to UK residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Jordans® & Ryvita® Company Ltd, their agents, third parties, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. One newsletter registration per person. Newsletter registrations on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
3. To enter, simply sign up to our newsletter at http://www.ryvita.co.uk/ryvita-news/signup
4. Each month 1 winner will be chosen from all newsletter registrations in that calendar month.
5. Winners will be notified within 7 days of the Draw Dates.
6. The winner will win a month's supply of Rvvita® products.
7. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. If any winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts within 28 days of first email notification we reserve the right to re-allocate the prize, in which case the original winner will forfeit any rights to the prize.
9. Prizes will be sent to the winner within 28 days of receiving notification of a winning entry. We do not take any responsibility for prizes lost, damaged or broken in the post.
10. No cash or other alternative is available, but in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. The name and country of the winner and the names of the judges will be available on request.
12. All copyright in entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries to develop potential products for sale in the UK. No additional payment will be made for using entries in a commercial product.
13. The winners name may be uploaded onto the RYVITA® website, www.ryvita.co.uk, Facebook and Twitter feeds. Participants' name may be used in future RYVITA® newsletters.
14. The Promoter has no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason, we will not accept entries with lewd or rude language. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
15. No purchase is necessary.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition to accepting any prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
19. By entering the promotion you are accepting these terms and conditions.
The Promoter is The Jordans® & Ryvita® Company Ltd, Holme Mills, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire SG18 9JY
Tel: 0500 562123 or email us via www.ryvita.co.uk. Any complaints regarding this competition should be sent to this address.
Information About You And Your Visits To Our Site
Linking To Our Site:
RYVITA® permits links to our Site provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any content, including but not limited to the copyright notice and other notices, (b) you do not directly or indirectly cause any portion of our Site to appear on a user's computer screen with any material (e.g. URL, text, graphics, pop-up window, audio or other) supplied by or associated with you or a third party, (c) you give RYVITA® notice of all such links by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, and (d) you discontinue providing links to our Site if notified by RYVITA®.
When linking to our Site you may use the RYVITA® logo as a link anchor. To ensure proper usage of RYVITA® logos please contact us. The logo is a trademark of RYVITA® and RYVITA® retains all rights in them. RYVITA® grants you a limited license to use these logos solely for linking to RYVITA® web pages as provided above. Logos cannot be altered or modified other than to make them larger or smaller. Except for the limited license provided above and as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, RYVITA® does not grant, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license to use any trademark, copyrighted materials or other proprietary materials displayed on our Site and any other use is strictly prohibited.
Links From Our Site:
Product And Service Availability In Foreign Countries
Our Site may contain references or cross references to RYVITA® products and services that are not available in every country.
Contributions To Our Site:
Further to the above paragraph, by submitting your contribution to our Site you:
- warrant that:
- your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to RYVITA® for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe an law; and
- indemnify RYVITA® against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by RYVITA® as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on our Site and the purposes specified above.
Variations To These Terms And Conditions:
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. Your continued use of our Site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions as updated and/or amended.
Entire Agreement and Severability:
These Terms and Conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on our Site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of our Site. If any of these terms and conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and specific terms appearing elsewhere on our Site then the latter shall prevail.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.