Awesome Almond Butter, strawberries, raspberries and mint Rye Cakes
We've topped our Rye Cakes with almond butter, strawberries, raspberries and mint for a delicious fruity snack.
- RYVITA® Multigrain Rye Cakes
- Handful of strawberries, sliced
- Handful of raspberries
- Few mint leaves
- Icing sugar, sifted to serve
- Handful edible flowers for garnish (optional)
- Handful of almonds with skin on
1. To make the almond butter, preheat the oven to Gas 6/200C (180C in a fan oven) Spread the almonds out in a baking tin and put in oven to roast for about 10 minutes, remove and leave to cool. Once cool, tip them into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
2. Spread the almond butter on the Rye Cakes then top with strawberries and raspberries. Scatter over mint leaves and dust with icing sugar. Garnish the edible flowers if using.