Beautiful Beetroot hummus
- 4 RYVITA® Sweet Onion Rye Crispbreads
- 2 large beetroots
- ½ can chickpeas
- ½ orange, zested
- ½ lime, juiced
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to season
1. First preheat the oven to 200C. Top and tail the beetroots then wrap in tin foil (alternatively buy precooked beetroot and skip stages 1-3)
2. Place the wrapped beetroot on a baking sheet and cook for about 25 minutes until tender (you can test using a knife).
3. Remove the cooked beetroot from the oven and remove the tin foil. Once cooled a little, rub off the skin and leave to cool completely.
4. Chop the beetroot and add to a food processor with the remaining ingredients and blitz until smooth.
5.Season the dip with salt and pepper and enjoy!