Chinese noodle soup with Ryvita crackers
Take yourself on a taste adventure with eastern inspired noodle soup - it’s incredibly delicious & so simple!
- 1 Sesame Crispbread
- Half a red chilli, sliced (optional)
- A handful of mangetout
- 900ml of chicken of vegetable stock (or miso soup mix)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sweetcorn, canned or frozen
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 50g rice or wheat noodles
Pour the stock into a pan and add the garlic. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and add the noodles, corn, mangetout, and the soy sauce. Simmer for 3-4 mins until the noodles are tender. Ladle into two bowls and scatter chilli shreds if using. Serve with extra soy sauce for sprinkling and dunk the Crispbreads for an added crunch!