Perfect Pecorino, griddled peach and honey Rye cakes
Try topping Ryvita Rye Cakes with pecorino cheese, griddled peach and honey, it's simply delicious!
- Peaches (not too ripe), cut into eights
- Handful wild rocket leaves
- 150g pack Pecorino cheese, finely sliced using a T-peeler (amount to suit)
- Runny honey to drizzle
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Micro herbs for garnish (optional)
1. Heat a griddle pan to hot then add the peaches flesh side down on grill, cook for about or minute or until char lines appear then turn and cook the other side for the same. Remove and put to one side.
2. Top the Rye Cakes with the rocket leaves, then add the pecorino slices and griddled peach. Drizzle over a little honey and sprinkle over some black pepper and garnish with micro herbs if using.