Persian Vegetable Stacker
Our friends at seasoned cookery school have come up with the perfect recipe for a summer’s lunch.
- RYVITA® Multigrain Crispbread (or Hint of Chilli if you like things spicy)
- 2 slices of griddled aubergine
- 2 slices of griddled red pepper
- 2 slices of griddled halloumi
- Moorish Relish - Click here for recipe
- Fresh Rocket to garnish
Place your griddle pan on a hot searing heat.
Cut your aubergine, red pepper and halloumi into thick slices, roughly 2cms thick. Brush the ingredients with olive oil and place in the hot pan.
Griddle the vegetables and halloumi for 2-3 minutes each side.
Spread a thick layer of Moorish Sharmula dip onto your Crispbread and layer the griddled vegetables and halloumi on top.
If you fancy, serve with a couple of rocket leaves.