Delicious Dolcelatte, fig and caramelised hazelnut Rye Cakes
These delicious flavours combine to make a irresistible snack or light lunch.
- Handful Hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp Demerara Sugar
- RYVITA® Multigrain Rye Cakes or RYVITA® Lightly Salted Rye Cakes
- 150g pack Dolcelatte, sliced into portion sized to suit
- Handful of leaves of your choice, such as pea shoots, rocket or mixed leaves
- Fresh figs, sliced in half lengthways
- Drizzle olive oil (optional)
1. Add the hazelnuts and sugar to a small non-stick frying pan, heat until sugar starts to turn golden and darken, give it all a stir to coat the nuts then remove from the heat. Chop when cool enough to handle.
2. Top Rye Cakes with some leaves then sit the Dolcelatte and figs on top. Scatter over the hazelnuts and drizzle with a little olive oil to serve if using.