Salt Beef with Watercress & Dill Pickle
Impress with succulent salt beef, peppery watercress and a dollop of dill pickle.
- RYVITA® Crispbread (We've used Dark Rye)
- 800g Cooked salt beef
- A small handful of peppery watercress
- 10 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Large dill pickles thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Cider vinegar
- 2 tsp English mustard
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon and the juice of half
Pull the salt beef into gorgeously chunky strands (this is easier to do if the beef is at room temperature). Make the dressing by putting the vinegar, mustard, garlic, lemon zest, juice and oil in a bowl and whisking. Add the beef to the dressing and give it a good mix. Add the sliced radishes, dill pickles and watercress to the beef and gently toss, then pile onto the Crispbread (there should be enough for about four). Season well with black pepper and just a touch of sea salt and enjoy!