Spiced Plum & Blackberry Crumble
Let's get ready to crumble....
Yes crumble but not as you know it! Our mouth-watering and warming crumble will win the hearts of all you pudding lovers. And the best bit? The crumble topping is made simply with our NEW Fruit Crunch Apple & Cinnamon Crispbreads - Fancy that.
We think this pud is best served with custard or a good splodge of fresh cream.
- 1kg Ripe Plums (about 14), halved and stoned.
- 2 Star Anise
- 1/2 Juice from half a Lemon
- 300g Blackberries
- 8 Fruit Crunch Apple & Cinnamon Crispbread
1. Make the crumble topping – crumble up 8 Apple and Cinnamon Fruit Crunch Crispbread and put to one side.
2. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
3. Place the plums, lemon juice and star anise into a large ovenproof dish and add 50ml water, cover with foil and bake for 1 hr.
5. Remove the foil and discard star anise.
6. Add the blackberries to the dish and return to the oven for a further 25-30 mins.
7. Remove from the oven and sprinkle over the crumble mixture.
8. Serve hot with custard or a splash of fresh cream. Enjoy.