Spicy Tuna & Salad
This recipe makes a luscious lunch zinging with flavour thanks to the culinary genius of flavor expert, Dr Rachel Edwards-Stuart.
- RYVITA® Hint of Chilli Crispbread
- 50g plain yoghurt
- 1 small tin of tuna, drained
- 30g finely chopped green olives
- Half a head of chicory, finely chopped
- 4 small radishes, diced into small pieces
- 10g lambs lettuce, chopped up
- 1 tablespoons capers
- 1 dash white wine (if you’ve got a bottle open, it works without too)
- A generous sprinkling of salt and black pepper
Pop your drained tuna, plain yogurt, chopped green olives, capers and dash of white wine (don’t worry if you don’t have a bottle open) into a bowl and mix well. Season with salt and black pepper. Load the mixture onto your Hint of Chilli Crispbread and top with the chicory, radishes and lettuce.