Sweet potato & miso with cucumber & carrot ribbons
- 4 RYVITA® Hint of Chilli Rye Crispbreads
- ¼ (50g) sweet potato, diced
- ½ inch knob ginger, peeled and diced
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15g) white miso paste
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 30ml olive oil
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- ½ cucumber, sliced with potato peeler
- 1 large carrot, sliced with potato peeler
- Small handful of coriander, finely chopped
First preheat the oven to 200C.
Wrap the diced sweet potatoes in tin foil and bake for about 10 minutes until tender.
Remove the cooked sweet potato from the oven, remove the foil and leave to cool.
Place the sweet potato in a food processor with the ginger, lemon juice, vinegar, miso, sesame oil, olive oil and soy sauce and blitz until smooth. You may need to add a little water to loosen the mixture (it should be the consistency of a smooth paste).
Spread the mixture onto the Ryvita and top with sliced cucumber and carrot. Sprinkle over the coriander and enjoy!