Tempting Lemon and honey cheesecakes with fruit topping
These tempting lemon and honey cheesecakes with fruit topping make a great dessert or summer party snack.
- 400g Cream Cheese
- 300g Mascarpone
- 3 Lemons zest and juice
- 3 leafs of gelatine, soaked in cold water for 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp Runny honey or to taste
- 1 pack RYVITA® Multigrain Rye cakes
- Fresh or frozen berries of your choice for topping, such as strawberries, blackberries, raspberries or red and white currants
- Icing sugar, sifted for dusting
- Handful of edible flowers for decoration (optional)
1. Add the cream cheese, mascarpone, zest and juice of lemon and honey to a food mixer and beat until creamy or beat with a wooden spoon in a bowl.
2. Squeeze the water from the gelatine, add it back to the bowl then pour over a little hot water from the kettle and whisk it so no lumps. Add it to the cheesecake mix and beat to combine.
3. Divide the mixture up to top around 4 Rye Cakes then put in the fridge to set for a couple of hours or overnight.
4. Sit another Rye Cake on top then top with your fruit of choice. Dust with icing sugar and decorate with edible flowers if using to serve.